Friday 12 August 2016

'You guys, doesn't my waist look Photoshopped?' Kim K asks Snapchat fans.

 
Business entrepreneur and mother of 2, Kim K, during a recent interview, admitted that she felt 'nervous' after having North because she wasn't sure if she would get her pre-pregnancy figure back. She wrote:
'Having a positive self-image has always been important to me because it affects so many aspects of my life: my work, my relationship with my husband and my life as a mom.


 
'After I had North, there was a part of me that was nervous about whether I'd be able to get back to anywhere near my pre-pregnancy weight and feel confident again, since I was now 50 pounds heavier.

 
 
On Wednesday, Kim K marveled at her tiny wait while taking photos of herself and making Snapchat videos in a little black dress.
She said:

'You guys, doesn't my waist look Photoshopped?' she said while admiring herself in the mirror. 'It's so crazy! It's getting small!' 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and they do not reflect or represent the views of Njay's Nook.

If you have a complaint or a story, please contact njaysnook.blogspot.com Via

njaysnook@gmail.com