Thursday 30 June 2016

'No amount of money will pay her for being the best mother' - Waje celebrates her mum on her birthday today.

 
 
Waje's mother is a year older today and the singer who, shares a special relationship with her, took to IG to share loving words. She wrote;
'No amount of money will pay her for being the best mother, my best friend. We have been through so much together that I always have this overwhelming desire to protect her and care for her....... Soft spoken woman of God. Please celebrate my mum ..... Happy birthday mummy dearest.... Chei I go fine well well when I old o#mumsgenes'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and they do not reflect or represent the views of Njay's Nook.

If you have a complaint or a story, please contact njaysnook.blogspot.com Via

njaysnook@gmail.com